There are many Bars and Restaurants dotted all over the mountain and the resort, they are good with reasonable prices and friendly.
Everyone has their favourites!
To name but a few - Open all day
- Chalet du Soleil – situated across from Pila ski school. Good food, apres ski at weekends, wine and aperitif.
- Maison de Jean – across from Pila ski school. Bar area and restaurant through the back, good food, wine and sandwiches. Open Saturdays night for Pizza as well as restaurant.
- Trattoria dei Maesrti – Open day and evening. Just below Pila ski school. Good food, pizza and desserts.
- Bar Sophia ( Meuble della Nouva) – Great sandwiches, salads, homemade cakes and ice cream. Open all day and evening. It does not sell evening meals. At bottom of beginners area.
- La Piazzetta - just behind Sophia, open for lunch and dinner, excellent traditional menu. Best to book as it is small.
- Brasserie du Grimod – in Main square across from Ice rink. Open from 4pm daily. A pizzeria, thin crispy pizza, good to relax on one of the sofas with an aperitif.
- Yeti Bar – Situated across from main gondola station, good food but can be very busy during the day. Lovely in the evening but you must book.
- Baita Chamole – Just at the start of the Chamole chairlift, open daily and some evenings.
- La Baraka – at the top of the Chamole lift. Great views from the terrace!!
- La Chatelaine – Situated off the nouva chairlift, completely refurbished this summer….great position, great food, ( soup to stand a spoon in ) usually where I start my guiding from each day!!
- Societe – a hidden gem of a bar / restaurant. A different type of dining…..Italian with a twist!!
- La Baoutson – locally known as Napoli!!! Situated at the bottom of the Grimod area, through the back a really good restaurant, great pasta. Always the BBQ going outside too.
- Grand Grimod Leisse - Situated at the top of the Cable car on the Grimod piste. Good place to watch the world go by....
- Hermitage – Situated at the bottom of La Nouva piste, it is a bar and self service restaurant, really good food!!
- La Locanderia - This is situated in the CielBleu apartments, good food, friendly service, open every evening.
- Pizzeria Belvedere - On the main road into Pila, great pizza and steak...ok lots more too! Open every evening.
- Chacaril - On road into Pila, lovely bar serving light lunches, drinks, homemade cakes and aperitif.
- Le Petit Cafe - Situated in the row of shops just below the Gondola station in Pila. Hot drinks, sandwiches, snacks, aperitif. Open all day.
- Bar Pila - Just below the bank. Open all day, light lunches, snacks, good aperitif, the food just keeps on coming !
- Bar Mion - In the same area as above, sandwiches, drinks, snacks. Open all day.
As I said, there are more but you would be reading for hours!